Below are a few guidelines to ensure a safe spiritual experience when attending services in person.
- Wear a mask or bandana to contain any virus that you may be exhaling. Your mask protects me. My mask protects you.
- Our facility has been cleaned and sanitized during your absence, and we will continue to keep it clean and sanitized.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to anyone who has been ill, please stay home and watch online. Call us if you need to know how.
- If you have a compromised immune system and/or are considered “at risk,” please stay home and watch online. Call us if you need to know how.
- Youth/Family ministry sessions will be held. Come to the sanctuary foyer before the service to check-in with the teacher.
- When you arrive and exit at Unity, please maintain a six-foot distance from anyone who does not live in your household.
- Our pews are 19-feet long. So, you may sit at either end or at the center of the pew. Please note the blue masking tape signifying the places to sit. Our pews are spaced 3-feet apart. So, avoid having anyone in a pew directly in front or in back of you.
- We ask that you refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands unless you get spoken permission to do so.
- We will have a stationary offering basket in the foyer to receive offerings of checks, credit card slips, or cash. You may also donate on our website, UnityTampa.org/Donate/ at our PO Box 10452; Tampa, FL 33609
- We will no longer hold hands during the Peace Song and the Prayer for Protection. But we will lift our hands in gratitude.
- The Fellowship Hall will remain closed. However, fellowship and conversation may continue in the courtyard and the parking lot. Hospitality (food, snacks, coffee, tea, potlucks) will be suspended for the next few months and will resume when it is considered in the best interest of all.
- Choir, weddings, funerals, and special events in the building are suspended until further notice.
Unity of Tampa continues to offer our Sunday services live on our Facebook page. Tune in Sunday morning at 10am on the Unity of Tampa Facebook page.